#1 2021-03-18 14:49:44

lolololol

Alt1 on other languages

So i was trying to use AFK Warden on other servers (like portuguese or german) and alt1 simply cant read my chat box, it appears like there is nothing on it (i have already tried clicking to "pick colours" and "read all colours" bottoms)... So is the app not supposed to run in different languages or there is a settup problem?
I can use it just fine in english worlds, with the same settings, like i changed nothing at all and then when i come to portuguese world that happens, all alerts are crossed out and only the lobby timer works...

#2 2021-03-18 15:54:12

Skillbert
Administrator

Re: Alt1 on other languages

Not everything is guaranteed to work in other languages, there are very few players in foreign worlds so it's not really a priorty. For the chat specifically you can work around this by keeping the chatbox selected for a couple of seconds (press enter) and after it highlights a rectangle around it it should work.

#3 2024-01-14 12:18:02

Chugster3

Re: Alt1 on other languages

Hello! Sorry for necromancing this thread, but I am fluent in Portuguese and would be willing to translate the app, free of charge. I would just need coaching on the more technical aspects of programming, seeing as I am a mediocre programmer at best.

Let me know if this interests you. Alt1 is a wonderful tool and I would very much like to contribute to it.

Thanks!

Board footer