#26 2021-03-12 16:25:01

ZeroGwafa

Re: Invention - ComponentCounter

ElRaxuding wrote:

Scrolling in the chat window completely messes up the tracker. Resulting in components being tracked multiple times.

Perhaps a fix could be to keep track of the time the last component got added, then only tracking new components if the timestamp next to them is more recent than the previously added component

I started to work on something similar a while ago, it's a bit more complicated than that.

#27 2021-05-02 16:34:28

Devi

I've ran into an issue. I have two monitors. When I play RS on my main monitor, the app works correctly. But when I try to use the Componentcounter on my second monitor, it won't do anything. I get components but they are not added to the app.

#28 2021-05-31 04:33:38

Astorias

Hi my tracker doesn't seem to work. I have show overlay enabled, and I can see the white box outlining my chatbox. But when I disassemble items (or get Scavenging procs) it does not track the components. Other alt1 tools all seem to work, just the component tracker doesn't.
Is there anything I can do or try to get it working? Thanks

It has also worked in the past (probably used it 1 year ago)

Screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/OBefUQQ

#29 2021-05-31 05:07:25

crazye97

Astorias wrote:

Hi my tracker doesn't seem to work. I have show overlay enabled, and I can see the white box outlining my chatbox. But when I disassemble items (or get Scavenging procs) it does not track the components. Other alt1 tools all seem to work, just the component tracker doesn't.

It currently only supports 11 pt font.

#30 2021-06-01 09:01:13

ZeroGwafa

Astorias wrote:

Update - 6/1/21

Good news!  I've updated this app to use the new Chatbox code! Now it will be usable with any font size! 

NOTE:  If you change your chat font size, you will need to refresh the app to have it detect the new size!

I have also added a Chatbox selector in case you want to target a specific window.  You can find it in the "Show/Hide" Menu

Board footer