#26 2022-09-20 23:05:53

princknoby

Re: SusAlert - Croesus Attack Call-outs

Hello, thank you very much for this app! It is wonderful! I'm starting to learn the boss and he's been very helpful!

But I'm having a problem that I'm not sure if I'm the one who's doing something wrong... At a certain point in KC the plugin always starts to miss the team of the specs, and when it doesn't miss the team it misses the spec.. For example, the next one would be stun and he puts it as slime...

Would you be able to help me?

Thank you very much in advance!

#27 2022-09-20 23:16:20

ItsMeCookieMonster

Re: SusAlert - Croesus Attack Call-outs

princknoby wrote:

Hello, thank you very much for this app! It is wonderful! I'm starting to learn the boss and he's been very helpful!

But I'm having a problem that I'm not sure if I'm the one who's doing something wrong... At a certain point in KC the plugin always starts to miss the team of the specs, and when it doesn't miss the team it misses the spec.. For example, the next one would be stun and he puts it as slime...

Would you be able to help me?

Thank you very much in advance!

Hey! Glad to hear SusAlert has been helpful to you!

If I'm understanding correctly do you mean the timer is not correct after you do  the mid slime (more than once)? If that is the case this is a limitation with what's possible with alt1. To fix this there's a yellow button that pops up around the mid slime phase, if you click that button exactly when the mid slime health reaches 0 the timer should sync up again.

Hope that helps, but if the issue is different or continues please let me know!

Last edited by ItsMeCookieMonster (2022-09-20 23:16:49)

Board footer