#1 2026-04-01 12:54:20

Dmoney83$
Member
Registered: 2026-04-01
Posts: 1

clue solver issues

clue solver will not work for hard elites or masters. it says cant find home teleport button in game. when will thiis be fixed its been a long time with this issue

Offline

#2 2026-04-07 12:03:46

MOOODY1
Member
Registered: 2026-04-07
Posts: 1

Re: clue solver issues

Hi, I also had this problem, here is how i fixed it. First in-game Setting -> Graphics -> make sure your scaling is at 100%. Second in your windows display setting (you can search display settings in taskbar) make sure the scale is also 100% and nothing else. For some reason this app doesn't work when you scale runescape or your screen. I suggest you make a specific layout and save it for treasure trails (that's what I did) and switch to it whenever you are doing clues then revert back to the other layout when you are done.
If you are on Mac not sure what to do.
Hope this helps smile

Offline

#3 2026-04-07 23:33:29

crazye97
Member
Registered: 2019-03-19
Posts: 262

Re: clue solver issues

MOOODY1 wrote:

Hi, I also had this problem, here is how i fixed it.

If you use the very first pinned sticky in this sub-forum, you can use Windows scaling all you like.

Offline

#4 2026-04-15 11:11:49

panov113
Member
Registered: 2026-04-15
Posts: 1

Re: clue solver issues

crazye97 wrote:
MOOODY1 wrote:

Hi, I also had this problem, here is how i fixed it.

If you use the very first pinned sticky in this sub-forum, you can use Windows scaling all you like.

If it worked for them like it didnt for me maybe we would be still searching for a solution wink

Offline

#5 2026-04-15 21:14:57

crazye97
Member
Registered: 2019-03-19
Posts: 262

Re: clue solver issues

panov113 wrote:
crazye97 wrote:
MOOODY1 wrote:

Hi, I also had this problem, here is how i fixed it.

If you use the very first pinned sticky in this sub-forum, you can use Windows scaling all you like.

If it worked for them like it didnt for me maybe we would be still searching for a solution wink

Except he found the solution without doing the thing in the sticky. There's two solutions.

Offline

#6 Today 20:36:22

Percius02
Member
Registered: Today
Posts: 1

Re: clue solver issues

I have had both at 100% and it still will not recognize the home teleport button. I have spent hours with AI trying to figure it out and nothing works, even trying to put the screenshot on the website it will not recognize the puzzle but it will recognize the Scroll Hint just fine.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB