#1 2021-05-17 12:15:38

unlishema

new app Slayer Task Assist

Hello,

My name is Unlishema Dragonsworn and I have created a Slayer assisting app for Alt1 Toolkit. The main purpose of this app is to make picking your slayer task more efficient and easier. Most players new to slayer, players wanting xp min-maxing, and even players that want a easy to lookup utility for slayer task assignments. No longer type every slayer monster name into the wiki to search for the wiki page just to get the info you need to go kill it. Ok this is getting too ridiculous... I sound like an old TV advertisement lol.

Ok now for the, plain and simple. Have this app open when you are getting a new slayer task and it will give you fast and easy to read info about each task you can choose, then just choose your task based on the info.

This app was heavy influenced by another app created by codedninja. You can view this app here; however, this app is no longer hosted so I had to recreate it from scratch.

Use the link below to install onto your Alt-1 Toolkit.
Install Task Assist

taskAssistScreenshot.pngtaskAssistErrorScreenshot.png

Current Features:

• Autoloads tasks as long as app is open when you are getting your new task

• If you press Alt-1 while hovering "Get Task {NPC}" it will open the app

• Loads in both tasks with kills, total slayer exp for task, and all relevant combat data

• Able to tell you if the task is a Cluster Task of not, but cannot display cluster tasks!

• Able to tell you if the task is not in the database!

• Ability to click 1 button and open the wiki for the slayer tasks

Current Issues:

• No ability to display cluster tasks, but will soon.

• The entire slayer database has been downloaded from the wiki with a programmed bot. Some slayer tasks will not show up due to a few different issues which I have listed below.

• Compatibility Issues (aka. The name needs an exception made for it) [Please report these to Unlishema on the Discord or here]

• Cluster Slayer Task (They are not yet implemented, this requires a database upgrade)

• A unique issue with a specific slayer assignment not wanting to work (These need TLC so please report the issues you find)

Planned Updates:

• All tasks fixed so it shows them correctly (This needs cluster tasks finished)

• Ability to do cluster tasks (This has had support added but, the database still needs updated for it)

• Add in if a task requires a specific slayer tool to do (Or if the wiki suggests a slayer tool for task)

• Add ability to get your xp/hr (Notice: This would be based on the amount of kills/hr you insert until a database is created for it)

• Add ability to load current slayer task if slayer info box is expanded (This will take awhile, got to learn the Alt1-API more)

• Add in drop log of all items a creature can drop

Last edited by unlishema (2021-05-20 06:04:45)

Board footer