Celtic knots are part of elite treasure trials and can take a long time to solve, this app can solve the puzzle for you without a problem.
Simply click the app and paste a screenshot with your celtic knot puzzle in it. It will find and solve your puzzle in a second.
The clue solver is completely based on pixel data of the puzzle. The display of you computer can vary heavily depending on what graphics settings, drivers and other programs like Flux you might use.
- This solver does not support old school.
- Windows 8.1 stretches the Runescape client to make it fit on high pixel density screens, this will also stretch your screenshot and the solver will not work. A solution is to use the Alt1 Toolkit instead.
- The solver requires you to paste an actual image, do not paste links to images generated by services such as puush or imgur.
- The solver will not work when images are cropped too small, the [x] on a hard slide puzzle is often cropped off in error reports while this is required for the solver to find the puzzle.
- It some times doesn't work on mac computers. Some people seem to have a setting/program similar to Flux on Windows which changes the colors in the puzzle.