This toolkit provides anything you might need while scaping inside your game! Includes instant image sharing, DgKey and 9 other full-size apps. PlayerProfile
Track your RuneScape progress including boss kills, drops, and minigames. All in one overview.
The number one tool for dungeoneering, it reads the map of your screen, shares it with the rest of your team and much more. Jad Simulator
Train your prayer switching skills against Jad, and it even simulates a connection delay. Clue solver
Solves any clue instantly, simply paste a screenshot of the clue and it will show you the solution.
- Text clues (anagram/riddle/map/emote/etc)
- Slide puzzle boxes
- Celtic knots
- Scan clue
- Compass clue
- Tower puzzles
- Master clues
Online drop logger that logs, tracks kills and calculates drop rates. PVM Hiscores
The best PVM'ers for all bosses are found here. More apps
View the full list of apps. Support RuneApps
RuneApps is free for anyone to use, consider donating to support development.
Clue scroll solver
This solver will solve celtic knots, slide puzzles and help with elite clue scans and compass clues. All you have to do is press printscreen on your keyboard, and then paste it into the app using ctrl+v
The clue solver is completely based on pixel data of the puzzle. The display of you computer can vary heavily depending on what graphics settings, drivers and other programs like Flux you might use.
- This solver does not support old school.
- Windows 8.1 and later stretches the Runescape client to make it fit on high pixel density screens, this will also stretch your screenshot and the solver will not work. The Alt1 Toolkit will still work in this case.
- The solver requires you to paste an actual image, do not paste links to images generated by services such as puush or imgur.
- The solver will not work when images are cropped too small, the [x] on a hard slide puzzle is often cropped off in error reports while this is required for the solver to find the puzzle.
- Puzzles often don't work on mac computers, this can not be fixed as the screen pixels differ from user to user.
Please post a bug report with image here if your puzzle does not work. You can paste a screenshot in the report like you normally would in the solver to upload an image.